Cutting dies: machine sewing
The use of a cutting machine in combination with cutting dies is the ultimate and efficient way of cutting fabric in an accurate size in multiple layers.
In one go you can cut a substantial amount of layers fabric to start on your quilt project.
* cutting/embossing machine
* large or small size cutting pads (depending on the size of the die)
* cutting dies
In case you already own a cutting machine of any brand for making cards at home, this might probably be suitable for our cutting dies. We have tested this on the regularly available manual machines, this is not yet tested on the electrical versions.
The cutting dies are NOT suitable for Accuquilt cutting machines.
Check our Youtube channel for tutorials of the dies in our webshop.
Cutting dies catalog : DOWNLOAD
(Updated on October 2022)
- Mini Tumbler: 1,5 en 2 inch€ 24,50
- Hexflow 2 inch€ 29,50
- Scrappy quilt binding 2 1/2 inch€ 24,50
- Drunkard's Path 3 1/2 inch€ 29,50
- Winding Ways 8 inch€ 29,50
- Bright Star 12 inch€ 29,50
- Hunter star 12inch block€ 39,95
- Morning Star 8 inch€ 29,50
- Storm At Sea 10 inch€ 29,50
- Nine Patch 8 inch: Set A€ 29,50
- Nine Patch 8 inch: Set B€ 29,50
- Nine Patch 8 Inch: Set C€ 29,50
- Log Cabin 6 inch€ 29,50
- Tumbler 4,5 inch€ 24,50
-22%Sizzix • Bigz die Half-square triangles 4,5"€ 22,50 € 17,50
- Square 2 inch€ 29,50
- Square 2 1/2 inch€ 29,50
- Square 3 inch€ 29,50